A true miracle

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy for Amenorrhea (Absent Menstruation)

Cured

A true miracle

By Mijita on April 26, 2018 at 4:04 pm in: Alternative Therapy Reviews

I was twenty-one at the time and it had been about two years since my last period. It was suggested to me to “get on the pill” to essentially induce a monthly period, but I didn’t like the idea of potentially covering-up a problem. I travelled to another state to visit a well-known integrative clinic that did two days of testing. One discovery was that I had antibodies to ovarian tissue in my blood. My doctor prescribed Intravenous hydrogen peroxide twice a week for a month which I was able to do in a city closer to home. The hydrogen peroxide IV involved sitting in a backroom of the clinic in a lounge chair with an IV bag. Each session took about two hours to complete and was painless except for the needle going in. Much to my shock, one week to the day of my first Hydrogen Peroxide IV, my period returned! All I can say that there was no placebo working here because I had no expectation that this treatment would work! Rather, I was following orders from my parents and this all seemed very experimental to me.
    All that happened twenty years ago, but I have had regular menstruation ever since. I also have two children and had no trouble getting pregnant in the least! I have never had a follow-up blood test to determine whether the ovarian antibodies still exist in my blood. But for what it might be worth, my IV bag had written on it” H202, Mg, Mn” .

• 8 treatments/sessions over 1 month
    • By MD
    • Time passed: 20 years
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Please log-in to review or reply.