Very helpful

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Infraspinatus Respiratory Reflex (IRR) for Asthma

Large improvement

Very helpful

By Healthygirl on April 29, 2018 at 9:53 am in: Alternative Therapy Reviews

I had outgrown asthma as a child, but it came back with a vengeance a few years ago. My rescue inhaler was not working well enough so that I could sleep at night because the feeling of suffocation would keep me from being able to fall asleep. I was searching for an effective alternative asthma treatment and came across IRR on one of the local integrative MD’s sites. The treatment took about 10 minutes and involved the doctor injecting lidocaine (which is a numbing solution) into a certain acupuncture point on each of my shoulder blades. By the time I sat up on the table, I could feel all the extra air going into my lungs. They had tested my blood oxygen level with a pulse oximeter before and right after the IRR. It had jumped from 93 to 98% which is really incredible!
    My asthma is well under control now (still at a 98% blood oxygen), though still room for improvement. I’ve been wanting to eliminate all need for asthma medication and have been back for three more IRRs over 2.5 years, but without noticing the big jump in improvement like that first one.

• 4 treatments/sessions over 2.5 years
    • By MD
    • Time passed: 6 months
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Please log-in to review or reply.